Friday 15 January 2010

Use of Technology In My Project

I have used many different types of technology in my project and therefore my knowledge of using these programmes has developed.
As I choose the print category I had to mail=nly use programmes like Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher. Photoshop was a programme which I had not used in my project last year and so I realised it was important to use in order for myself and my blog to develop.

Photoshop:
I used photoshop broadly on my newspaper and my poster. It was useful as I could change images, for instance I could cut images or remove slight imperfections if need be. At first I did find Photoshop hard to use but as the project went on I understood how to change images and create a paper.

Publisher:
I used publisher in making draft posters. It helped me in a quick way to see the layout and the design of what I wanted a certain thing to look like. Insetead of creating my piece straight away I wanted to see how a certain layout would work, therefore publisher was important as it enabled me to invision what a certain part of my project would be like.

Movie Maker:
I used movie maker when creating my advert for my website. Although I did not need to use video in my project I wanted to incorporate all different types of media in my project therefore making it user friendly with my audience. I used movie maker for my advert; I first filmed my advert and I then changed it in Movie Maker. I cut certain parts making it how I wanted to look.

Microsoft:
I have used the microsoft programmes with my coursework. I wrote my newspaper stories on Microsoft Word; I used Powerpoint in my Evaluation e.t.c.

Dreamweaver:
I used Dreamweaver when creating my internet for my newspaper. I was able to link pages and create flashing pictures. Although it was hard to use at first, as I moved on within my project I was able to develop my skills. I wanted to make my website as user friendly as possible and therefore have as many different types of media as possible.

Blogger:

I used Blogger to show my work and highlight what I wanted to do within my project. It highlights all of my plans and my objectives. I had used Blogger last year and therefore I had adapted to it making it easy for me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment