Thursday 17 December 2009

Website

Here are some stills of my website. It shows the development of my website and what I have included. It also highlights the different codes and conventions which I have taken on. For example I have a similar layout to that of 'The Metro.'

Home Page



Here is my Homepage. It has differtent uses of media on it such as Video and normal posts. I wanted to make my web page more interactive with my target audience, so it would connect with my nieche market. I have included my top stories along with different adverts, which could be aimed at my target audience of 13-17.

As You Can see from the stills below, I have made my web page better targeted towards my audience by adding a roll over image. Also the Headline is a link which goes straight to the story, making it easy for the user to navigate.

Second Page

I have added different stories on the page and pictures which comprehend with the different articles. I have added lots of different adverts, to try and make it more life like, as many local websites have adverts as it is a main source of revenue and therefore I have tried to incorparate that.

Third Page:

My third page is similar to that of my second with different articles which corespond with the section it is linked to (local news.) Again like all the pages previous, I have the heading of my Paper name, making it a trademark for people to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment