Thursday 17 December 2009

Media Conventions In My Website

For my website I have tried to use different types of media in order to entertain and keep in touch with my audience. As my audience is fairly young I think that it is important to use videos, pictures and different types of media in order to please young people. Nowdays it is important to use different types of media as many teenagers use different types of media in everyday life and are media savvy. For example many teens can access the internt on their mobile, watch the latest videos online and write their own blogs and create their own features!

Therefore I think by including and doing this with my product I am appealing to my audience and listening to what they want and need. I hope that by doing this my audience will be getting more from my product and therefore it connects with them.

I have used lots of different computer programes in my work such as photoshop, fireworks, dreamweaver and moviemaker among others. This has developed my skills in all different types of media broadening my experiances and learning to use programmes that I didn't think I would need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment