Thursday 21 January 2010

Public Response: Poster

Looking at my poster, I asked a group of 10 boys and 10 girls to see what they thought about it. The group are the same group who looked at my newspaper.
I asked them three questions. Here are the results:

Question 1: Do You Think The Poster Looks Professional?
Yes: Girls (9) Boys (8)
No: Girls (0) Boys (1)
Not Sure: Girls (1) Boys (1)

Question 2: Would You Buy The Product After Seeing The Poster?
Yes: Girls (6) Boys (5)
No: Girls (1) Boys (3)
Maybe: Girls (3) Boys (2)

Question 3: Would You Change The Poster
Yes: Girls (0) Boys (1)
No: Girls (9) Boys (8)
Maybe: Girls (1) Boys (1)

Results: The results show me that 17/20 of my target audience agree that my poster looks professional. A reason for the dip in Question 2 is because some of the boys argued that although it looked proffesional, they just would not buy a newspaper of any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment