Thursday 21 January 2010

Public Response: Website

Finally, I asked the same group of 10 boys and ten girls what they thought about my website.
I asked them five questions here are the results:

Question 1: Do You Think The Website Looks Professional?
Yes: Girls (8) Boys (8)
No: Girls (0) Boys (0)
Don't Know: Girls (2) Boys (2)

Question 2: Would You Use The Website?
Yes: Girls (9) Boys (8)
No: Girls (0) Boys (0)
Maybe: Girls (1) Boys (2)

Question 3: Would You Tell Your Friend About It?
Yes: Girls (7) Boys (5)
No: Girls (1) Boys (2)
Maybe: Girls (2) Boys (3)

Question 4: Is It Easy To Use:
Yes: Girls (10) Boys (10)
No: Girls (0) Boys (0)
Maybe: Girls (0) Boys (0)

Question 5: Would You Make Any Changes?
Yes: Girls (0) Boys (2)
No: Girls (9) Boys (8)
Don't Know: Girls (1) Boys (0)

Results: My results show me that all of my participants found my internet easy to use and most of the majority were happy with that layout and what was included. A couple of the boys argued that they found it better looking at the web as they use the internet most of the time. The girls also argued the website was a good idea as the majority of teens use the internet everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment