Friday 11 December 2009

Advertising

The ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) has set out guidlines to show how advertising is allowed to be used in accordance with targeting children.

The main aims are to prevent harm, distress and exploitation. These rules are in place to make sure that children are not exploited. As my newspaper is for teen around the age of 13-17, I thought that it should be right for me to look at these issues in accordance with my newspaper and my web page.


This link sets out the rules in accordance with advertising to children:


It highlights the rules in which companies should advertise to children; setting out boundaries that companies must not cross. I will comply with these rules to make sure that my advertisements do not cross these boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment