Thursday 10 December 2009

Newspaper Development: Second Page

Here is the development of my second page. It will show how I created my page step by step and everything that I included.
Page 1:

I started off by creating the gutters on my page so I could divide specific parts of my page as I wanted to include lots of different features. I then created the three different headlines to the articles that I wanted to feature.

Page 2:


After this I created a contents list at the cottom of the page and a way in which people could contact the paper with their views and stories. I also added sub headings to my original headlines.
Page 3:
After this I added my pictures to the page and decided where to place them as the layout is important to a page. I also defined the pictures by having a coloured background behind them. This made them stand out but also made my paper similar to that of others on the market as this is a common convention which lots of papers use.
Page 4:

After this I created my side article on the iphone v the blackberry and added some conotations to my pictures.

Page 5:

I then created my advert and I chose a teen night vibe. I thought this would be a good choice as it is specific to my age group and would be something that lots of teenagers would be interested in. I also put the page number at the top left hand side of the page and an indent of the paper logo on the top middle off the page.
Page 6:

Finally after making draft articles I included them on the page. I also added the website address after one article to refrence it.

No comments:

Post a Comment