Tuesday 20 October 2009

Brainstorm: Newspaper Names

I have come up with some names for my newspaper which I think are best suited towards my target audience of 13-17. I have asked some teens in this age group what they think is the best name (if any) for my newspaper.

Here are some of the names that I have come up with:

  • Teen Choice Weekly
  • Mercury
  • News Central
  • Hit News
  • London Teen
  • The Weekly Scoop

The most popular names were 'Teen Choice Weekly' and 'Mercury' with 3 people voting for it; 2 choose 'Hit News' and 1 chose 'London Teen' and another 'News Central'. Nobody choose 'The Weekly Scoop.'I have therefore decided to name my paper 'Teen Choice' as my newspaper is aimed at teens and therefore differentiates it from other newspapers in the market. I have decided  to shorten it though due to the fact that it was too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment