Tuesday 1 December 2009

Poster Drafts

I have designed three layouts for my Poster. They follow the same conventions as other posters which I have looked at which use a picture, tagline and the company name. These features will not only make it look realistic but also more effective as a source of promotion for my local paper.

Draft 1:

Draft 2:


Draft 3:



Poster Draft:
I decided to go with draft 1 design. Here is a similar design as to what I will use; although after feedback I have decided to change it due to the fact that boys are also in my core audience and by not having a picture of a boy it shuts out a core audience. I now plan to have a group of 4 in the picture which includes 2 boys and 2 girls.


I hopy by taking on similar codes and conventions to other posters it will help make my poster look professional. My aim is to show that my poster is aimed at teenagers and has a wide variety of features inside; which is aimed at everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment