Wednesday 16 December 2009

Newspaper Comparisons

I have tried to follow the same codes and conventions as other local newspapers but also change them a little to suit my age group. I wanted it to be new and more relevent to the current time. As I have been going on through my project I have been influenced by many different papers including local and tabloid.
Paper 1: Local Paper (Metro)
Paper 2: Local Paper (Barking & Dagenham Post)

Paper 3: (My Paper)

I have tried to include a lot of different codes and conventions but as my newspaper is for teens I have added my own style. I found out that their are lots of different types of Local newspapers and that they all try to appeal to their audience in different ways weather that be entertainment news or local goings on. I feel that as a paper aimed at teens it is important to feature all aspects of what teenagers want to read about and things that directly affect them.

Here is the second page of my newspaper and how it compares to other local newspapers.

Paper 1: The Post

Paper 2: The Sun


Paper 3: (My Paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment