Wednesday 11 November 2009

Choosing My Poster Picture

Pictures:
I took some pictures for my poster. Here is the picture which I choose for my poster. I chose this poster because it is clear and bold. She is representative to my core target audience is engaged to the audience. She also looks lively and interested in the product.


Here are some of the other pictures which I have taken. Some of the pictures I can not use because the shoulder is cut off the picture; therefore it is not good enough for my poster.

































































2 comments:

  1. How will this image be used on your poster, Perry? Have you drafted layout and design? Presumably I have missed the point where you have decided to aim your mewspaper at an exclusively female audience? If not then this image alone stands to isolate a potential part of your market - boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to see
    - drafts for the poster and the other artefact you are producing.
    - drafts of the articles
    - design of the masthead and development
    - development of the newspaper itself including the test shots you have taken for the articles etc.

    A lot to be done, Perry!

    ReplyDelete