Tuesday 29 September 2009

Questionaire Survey

Here is an outline of some of the questions I plan to ask my target audience in order to determine what they want in a newspaper. The Questionaire will help me decide what to include in my newspaper and what not to include; also it will help me decide what codes and conventions I should keep in my newspaper. Also I want to find out what teenagers think of a newspaper which is solely aimed at them.

Questionaire
1. Are you male or female?
Male
Female

2. Do you buy any newspapers?
More than once a week
Once a week
Every Fortnight
Hardly Ever
Never

3. How often do you read a newspaper?
Daily
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly
Never

4. What is the most important part of a newspaper
World News
Entertainment/Celeb News
Horoscopes
Sport
Advice Columns
Other

5. Would you buy a newspaper for teenagers?
Yes
Maybe
No

6. How much money would you spend on a newspaper?
Nothing
1-20p
21-50p
51p+

No comments:

Post a Comment